How To Transform Your Kitchen With Farmhouse Accessories?
Do you know what Farmhouse Decor is? Most likely you have many of them! Farmhouse Kitchen Accessories are available in every kitchen; they are basically the utensils that function as decor.
Farmhouse style is the décor just like a peaceful day spent rocking on a front porch swing. It's a blend of antique flair and simplicity that combines light and airy colors with statement furniture that's not just valuable, but beautiful too. It draws us back to simpler times when the kitchen was the heart of the home - a gathering place for family and friends.
Below are 15 different ideas to transform your kitchen with Farmhouse Kitchen Accessories:
Let’s get the balls rolling,
1. Floating Shelves: Floating shelves made from rustic weathered wood are a staple of farmhouse kitchens; perfect for displaying vases of fresh cut flowers, classic cookbooks and more. Plus, they provide a great contrast with white cabinets.
2. Statement Farmhouse Sinks: These sunken, deep-edged sinks often have a decorative "lip" or "apron" that gives a kitchen a quaint touch recalling a time when dishwashers didn't exist, and people found themselves elbows deep in soapy suds as they washed up after a big family meal.
3. Oversized Clock: Choose one that has a weathered and rustic look for a farmhouse approved image - like the classic rooster, to keep the farm flow going.
4. Farm Ready Wall Art: From Canvases with country scenes to wood signs with extravagant quotes, they create the perfect ambiance for a farmhouse kitchen. Combine textures like wood, canvas and galvanized metal for decor that's not overly matched but emphasizes the farmhouse style.
5. Center Island: A large center island tune in back to the days of the large kitchen table that used to be the hub of the kitchen, used both for preparing and serving the meal. Islands with rustic wood details like side paneling, providing a charming contrast to other colors and textures.
6. Farm Friendly Knick-Knacks: From ceramic statues of the farm animals to antique pottery and mismatched salt and pepper shakers, the farmhouse style comes to life in the same detail. Find a few of your favorite pieces and display them to achieve the cozy farmhouse feel.
7. Storage Containers With Personality: Choose glass, ceramic or weathered metal canisters to store baking ingredients, cookies, dried goods and more. Then proudly display them on your counter for an added rustic touch.
8. Mason Jars: There is almost nothing as classic as the farmhouse Mason jar. Perfect for storage or decoration, these jars will help give your kitchen that country farm looks you crave.
#ProTip: Off -White & Black Canister Mason Jar Set will rock your kitchen décor for good.
9. Wooden Serving Trays: Whether you use them to display a vase of flowers or bowl of fruit on your island, these trays are an easy yet effective way to show off your farmhouse style and is a great visual communication to natural textures thanks to their simplicity.
10. Nods To Nature: Flowers or other potted plants add to the natural, homey feel of the farmhouse kitchen. Plant them in vintage pots for the ultimate rustic touch. Mix and match for a colorful collection that welcomes guests in and beckons them to stay.
11. Barn Doors: Nothing says farmhouse style like an actual barn door. They are perfect for those with a walk-in pantry with a room for a sliding door. The distinct shape and style will immediately transform a kitchen with a farmhouse look.
12. Chandeliers: A statement light like a distressed metal and wood chandelier is the perfect touch to farmhouse kitchen. Hang it on your center island or kitchen table to bring the room together.
13. Free Standing Furniture: Unique, free-standing furniture like a great curio cabinet featuring a distressed finish and light color palette gives a kitchen a natural, homey feel. These pieces are perfect for displaying your china, crystal glassware, or other kitchen trinkets.
14. White Cabinets: Nothing gives a kitchen the light, and airy farmhouse feels quite like white or another light neutral color cabinets. They instantly make a kitchen feel inviting - perfect for a cup of afternoon coffee with a clear friend.
15. Wicker Or Wire Baskets: A combination of decoration and usefulness, these baskets look great sitting on your countertop or on a floating shelf.
It’s not about ideas; it’s about making ideas happen. Apply them if you like and tell us if they are they worth it?
Are you still wondering where to buy Farmhouse Kitchen Accessories? Get the tardiest and best at Zallzo as it is one of the best stops for home decor and furniture. Contact us now for we are always there to light up your home.