These finely detailed custom linen napkins with a striking Celtic geometric print(Mandala) of sage green on simple white beings a simple unadulterated style to your home and table.Your dinner guests will comment on the on the uncommon beauty of this masterfully wrought designer linen set of napkins. Their outstanding quality is apparent and the handsome, skillful print will become an instant conversation piece.These napkins are an ideal supplement to the rest of your Sage Midori collection or stand equally well on their own.
- 100% pre-washed cotton.
- Sold Individually ( price is for one piece)
- Printed individually by hand from elegantly cut wooden blocks
- Beautiful squares measure 20" x 20"
- Wash & Care: Wash them separately using the gentle or delicate cycle in your washing machine. Use mild detergent. Do not use detergents that contain bleach. Cold water is best for washing these items. Dry on low setting.
* All our products are color fast and have been lab tested for color fastness.
Handmade means you are getting a piece of the artist's soul. We believe handmade pieces as having a life unlike "stuff" that is mass produced by machines or untouched by human hands during the creation process. Most importantly an artist may print 1000 pieces, but each piece is unique in a small but significant way. In other words, "Beauty evolves through imperfections."
The founder is a women entrepreneur Seema, raised in the countryside suburb of Rajasthan (India). She is a textile designer by education, who later traveled around the world and worked in New York for some years. Finally, it was her precious childhood that stirred her passion for bringing back a unique art of hand block printed textiles to the United States of America (USA).
Attiser believes in the principles of ethical sourcing and fair trade and puts all its efforts into bringing uniquely designed highest quality of handmade products to the customers.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed