Set of Two Handcrafted Sustainable Wood Mango Swirl Bowls with Eco Friendly with Livos Agate Grey Oil finish, there is a half inch lip around the bowl. The natural oils used are translucent so the wood grain detail is highlighted. Each bowl is carved out of a single piece of wood, kiln dried, sanded and rubbed with oil.
- Material: Mango woo, livos agate grey oil
- Dimensions: 11.5 inch outside Diameter x 4.5 inch Height (8.5 inch inside diameter 3.5 inches deep) measures 11.5 inches point to point and 9.5 inches non-point to non-point
- Recommendations: wash with lukewarm water, and then drying thoroughly; rejuvenate by touching up with vegetable oil to unveil the beautiful natural color tones.
- Sizes are approximate.
- No chemicals are used in the process. All products are finished by eco friendly, all natural, water resistant food-safe oil.
- Packaged with cartons from recycled cardboard with no plastic or other fillers.
As this is a natural product, the color and grain of your piece of Nature will be unique, and may include small checks or cracks that occur when the wood is dried.
Products could have visible marks from tools used, patches from small repairs, knot holes, natural inclusions or holes. There may be various separations or cracks on your piece when it arrives. There may be some slight variation in size, color, texture, and finish color. No two will be the same color.